Registration is Currently Open for: Spring/Summer Lacrosse
Use the form Below to register for tryouts and spring/summer season. Payment completes your registration. Payment Options are listed below. There is a $25 tryout fee that will be applied to your Spring/Summer registration.
Tryouts are 3/21 at Olsen Park, from 1pm to 3pm.
Summer Season will be $500 + uniform cost. This does not include travel expenses.
– We do offer scholarship opportunities so please reach out!
– Sibling Discount: Second sibling gets $100 off their registration cost
– Referral Discount: Please Reach out to CoastalRaysLacrosse@gmail.com for more information.
Payment Options for Spring/Summer Season:
1. Square Payment Link : https://checkout.square.site/buy/ZCY4TTA7XFWQKKGG3TQJINQA
2. Via Venmo: CoastalRays-Lacrosse
3. Cash/Check (Due 3/29; contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday & Wednesdays at Olsen Park 5:30 – 7pm ; Starting April 19th
2021 Summer Tournaments
- 6/12-6/13 IWLCA Bermuda Run, NC (Teal Team)
- 6/12-6/13 Beat the Heat Myrtle Beach, SC (All MS & Yellow & Orange)
- 6/19-6/20 Palmetto Classic 2 Charleston, SC (All Teams) **
- 6/26-6/27 Carpetbaggers Asheville, NC (All Teams)
** 2021s allowed to play
Refund Policy: Due to COVID-19, tournaments may cancel. If we are unable to play at least two tournaments, Coastal Rays will refund you the cost of tournament expenses, minus any monies the tournaments withhold. For example, if a tournament entry is $1200/18 girls, refund for 1 tournament would be $66.66 per player. Based on the cancelled summer tournaments, there may be a portion of our monies that they retain. We are researching the tournament policies and will do our best to plan for that and will update parents as it happens.
There will be no other refunds.
Players must go throughout a COVID-19 screening process before entering each practice. This process will include a temperature check and answering 10 questions about COVID-19 symptoms. In the event someone in our organization tests positive for COVID-19, we will need to follow state guidelines for quarantine and pause our organization’s activities for up to 2 weeks. This will not qualify for a refund of any kind.
Financial Assistance: Our goal is to offer lacrosse to as many players as possible. If you are in need of financial assistance please complete the financial assistance form found here. Completing this form does not ensure financial assistance, our board will vote on all cases based on available monies.