Registration is Currently Closed for: Fall 2021 Travel Lacrosse
Tryouts are 8/30 at Olsen Park, from 5:30-7pm. Practices will begin right after that each Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-7pm, day light savings may affect these times.
Payment Options for Fall Season:
1. Paypal; Use Send & Request feature; send payments to the email address CoastalRaysLacrosse@gmail.com
2. Via Venmo: CoastalRays-Lacrosse
3. Cash/Check (Due 8/30 or mailed to 305 Folly Island Ct. Wilmington, NC 28411[preferred])
Monday & Wednesdays at Olsen Park 5:30 – 7pm ; Starting August 30th
2021 Fall Tournaments *Tentative*
- 10/16-10/17 – Southern Lacrosse Showcase – Bermuda Run, NC (Grey, Orange, Teal)
- 10/16-10/17 – Palmetto Classic – Charleston, SC (White, Yellow)
- 10/23-10/24 – NC Lax Fest – Goldsboro, NC (all teams)
- 11/6-11/7 – Lake Norman Fall Classic – Mooresville, NC (all teams)
Refund Policy: Due to COVID-19, tournaments may cancel. If we are unable to play at least two tournaments, Coastal Rays will refund you the cost of tournament expenses, minus any monies the tournaments withhold. For example, if a tournament entry is $1200/18 girls, refund for 1 tournament would be $66.66 per player. Based on the cancelled summer tournaments, there may be a portion of our monies that they retain. We are researching the tournament policies and will do our best to plan for that and will update parents as it happens.
There will be no other refunds.
Players must go throughout a COVID-19 screening process before entering each practice. This process will include a temperature check and answering 10 questions about COVID-19 symptoms. In the event someone in our organization tests positive for COVID-19, we will need to follow state guidelines for quarantine and pause our organization’s activities for up to 2 weeks. This will not qualify for a refund of any kind.
Financial Assistance: Our goal is to offer lacrosse to as many players as possible. If you are in need of financial assistance please complete the financial assistance form found here. Completing this form does not ensure financial assistance, our board will vote on all cases based on available monies.